Top Wireless Technology Executives and Journalists Contribute Valuable Insight into Current Global M2M Trends and Opportunities to New eBook
The 2012 edition of telit2market, the customer magazine from Telit Wireless Solutions is now available for download at www.telit.com/ebook. It provides exclusive insights into the latest machine-to-machine (M2M) industry developments from around the world.
Aimed at executives in the M2M market, its’ suppliers and general interested parties, Telit’s newest edition of telit2market features articles by leading industry experts from Beecham Research, China Unicom, GSMA, ESMIG (European Smart Metering Industry Group), IFSEC, Intel as well as Sprint, Verizon, AT&T and SK Telecom. Exclusive articles by journalists from top publications such as Connected World, EE Times, Telematics Update, M2MNow and Metering International are also featured.
The magazine contains compelling profiles, case studies and expert articles on M2M in the Smart Grid, security, consumer applications, renewable energy, healthcare and other sectors, including:
- “Why the Electric Car Will Jumpstart M2M,” by journalist and author Susan Kuchinskas, Telematics Update
- “Waste & Recycling: M2M Transforms Public-Space Trash Collection,” by Richard Kennelly, vice president of marketing, BigBelly Solar
- “The New Smart Energy Future,” by Jonathan Spencer Jones, editor, Metering International
- “Overcoming Hurdles in the Way of Wider M2M Healthcare,” by Jeremy Cowan, editor and co-founder of M2MNow magazine
- “Smart Home of the Future – New Service Concepts,” by Svetlana Grant, project manager, GSMA
- “White Space Boost as M2M Capacity Hits a Capacity Crunch,” by Nick Flaherty, embedded editor, EE Times Europe
- “Innovative Smart Farm System with Wireless Remote Control,” by Ki-Hwan Kim, CEO, Disys
- “Machine to Machine: Reinventing Embedded Devices for Smart Services,” by Kevin D. Johnson, Intel
Alexander Bufalino, Senior VP Global Marketing at Telit Wireless Solutions said:
“telit2market is highly anticipated each year by the entire industry for its global outlook provided by a wide variety of experts as well as its innovative application stories, best practices and coming trends.”
“We thank all of our contributors for making this year’s edition our most engaging and informative to date.”
The 2012 issue also features several articles on the latest Telit developments, including its acquisition of the Navman OEM location business and its cutting-edge combined GPS/GLONASS product, the first under the Telit brand; the first anniversary of the popular Telit Technical Forum for M2M engineers; the latest on the company’s partnership with Telefónica, a world leader in telecommunications, to offer global managed connectivity and other value-added services; and its xE910 family of wireless modules featuring a single, compact form factor that is interchangeable on any regional cellular network.