Embedding Trust in IoT Systems and Connected Hardware -- Putting Security on Top of Your IoT Agenda -- The "connected everything" presents unprecedented challenges to secure billions of devices, their architectures and
Embedding Trust in IoT Systems and Connected Hardware
— Putting Security on Top of Your IoT Agenda —
The “connected everything” presents unprecedented challenges to secure billions of devices, their architectures and data. In corporate environments as well as in consumer scenarios, the design, deployment and management of IoT components requires urgently strong security and privacy protection.
In its 5th edition, Connect Security World will bring concrete answers from eminent security experts to enable the IoT market growth. 70 speakers from the Digital Security and M2M/IoT communities will share their expertise to overcome the hottest IoT security challenges:
- What are the emerging IoT security threats and flaws?
- How to minimize the attack surface from device to back-end systems?
- How suitable are the various strong security approaches: SIM/USIM, Secure Element, TPM-based, Cloud-based…
- How to address the IoT security needs of key Verticals: Automotive, Smart City, Smart Home, Industry…?
- How to deploy efficiently a Secure Element in the IoT chain?
- How to overcome IoT interoperability issues in terms of security?
- How to build privacy engineering in an IoT strategy?
- How to design and implement a cost effective IoT security?
Learn more at http://www.connectsecurityworld.com/
september 26 (Monday) - 28 (Wednesday)