The AgTracr solution utilizes SeeControl’s Nexus M2M (Machine to Machine) cloud platform capabilities to remotely monitor location and provide complete visibility of deployed assets on a Farm.
SeeControl and Western Power Products today announced the availability of AgTracr, an affordable, secure, easy-to-deploy, and fully integrated machine-to-machine (m2m) and Internet of Things (IoT) solution for tracking and monitoring agricultural equipment. AgTracr is a plug-n-play solution that offers; location tracking, event monitoring, and fault reporting. All features include detailed reports with robust visual analytics to optimize the usage of agricultural equipment. The solution is built on SeeControl’s flexible Nexus Cloud Platform and can be extended to include additional tailored reporting and customized analytics.
This new offering provides location-aware reporting benefits of systems without requiring the high costs associated with building traditional Telematics software and ongoing IT support. AgTracr is a turnkey SaaS solution that includes all the required components necessary for a user to deploy a monitoring solution for their secure assets. It utilizes a CalAMP TTU 700 which is a highly ruggedized, cellular, battery-powered GPS tracking unit. Depending on operating conditions, the unit can run for multiple years on a single charge. Using PCs, laptops or mobile devices, an authorized user has 360 degree visibility to easily monitor the operational health and status of the equipment under management.
Additional features of AgTracr
- Battery powered cellular GPS tracking unit with multi-year battery life
- Reports: Trips, Bread Crumb Trails, GeoFence, Utilization, Map View, Cycle Time, Equipment Inventory
- Alerts: Unauthorized Movement, Battery level, Speed, Start/Stop, Supply Chain events, Under Utilization, Idle
- Browser based interface for multiple screen form factors –PC, Tablets and iOS/ Android powered devices
- Export, automatically e-mail and share data using CSV and PDF reports
- Workflow and Logistics module
- Long Field Life – 7 years with single message per day on fully charged batteries
- IP67 sealed and rugged enclosure
- Internal cellular and GPS antennas resulting in simple Installation
“Smaller Ag equipment manufacturers and farm operators have been watching larger OEMs, corporate farming businesses and Ag rental equipment companies incorporate telematics into their standard product offerings and operating procedures,” said Tim Miller, General Sales Manager of Western Power Products.
“They are beginning to appreciate the considerable improvements in equipment utilization and productivity that well-deployed systems facilitate.”
“SeeControl’s versatile cloud-based software-as-a-service reporting combined with new lower-cost hardware will bring big-company benefits to these smaller users. We’re excited about the opportunity to provide serious productivity tools with lower costs of ownership to a market that, up to this point, has largely been on the outside looking in.”
“Western Power is leading the way in bringing innovative solutions to their customer base,” said Parthesh Shastri, VP Marketing. “We are pleased to partner with Western Power to build solutions such as AgTracr and bring them to market in a timely and cost effective way.”