_648d2195_, a leading global provider of smart IoT (Internet of Things) connectivity solutions, today announced it has demonstrated firmware that will make several Lantronix® products easily configurable to enable delivery of meaningful data to the Google Analytics™ web analytics service.
Google Analytics – the world’s leading web analytics software, in use by more than 10 million websites alone – provides a full suite of customizable analytics, modeling, and reporting features. Lantronix is planning to incorporate this new functionality into its PremierWave® and xSenso® product families. The company provided a live demonstration of its Google Analytics-connected solutions at the Embedded World 2014 show this week in Nürnberg, Germany.
“The promise of M2M and the Internet of Things lies not in the technical specifications of the products themselves, but in how these products provide solutions that make life better – for consumers and businesses alike,” said Kurt Busch, president and chief executive officer for Lantronix.
“Incorporating Google Analytics into our product offerings yields a simple, easy to use analytics engine for almost any machine. The ability to access real-time data, customized to meet the user’s needs, to whatever device, wherever it’s located, is what will drive the next wave of M2M adoption.”
The first product families expected to include Google Analytics functionality include:
- PremierWave® XC-HSPA+: Industrial grade 3.5G cellular solution offering Penta-band HSPA+ performance, network redundancy, and enterprise-level security for mission critical applications, time sensitive event tracking, and M2M connectivity.
- PremierWave® XC (2G): High performance, multi-port secure device server that offers Ethernet or GSM/GPRS cellular connectivity for remote access and easy management of machines and equipment over the network and across the Internet.
- PremierWave® XN: Multi-port application server that offers high performance Ethernet or Wi-Fi connectivity for remote access and easy management of machines or equipment over the network and across the Internet.
- PremierWave® EN: High performance Industrial ready ARM 9 system on module (SOM) suitable for Wi-Fi M2M applications. It is offered as a small removable module with integrated Flash and RAM and dual band 802.11 a/b/g/n capabilities. The PremierWave EN is an ideal solution for embedded applications that require simple development, ease of use and a proven robust high performing solution with network connectivity.
The Lantronix xSenso product family comprises feature-rich, low cost solutions for remote sensor monitoring and process control.
- xSenso®: Compact DIN-rail or wall mount solution that enables analog sensors (voltage or current) to easily and transparently send real-time data to any node on the Internet or to a cloud based application. The options of two analog outputs (voltage or current) or two mechanical relays (AC or DC) make the xSenso a complete industrial process controller.
- xSenso® Controller: The Controller version of the xSenso analog sensor networking family is designed specifically for use in rugged and harsh environments including industrial automation, process control, manufacturing, chemicals, oil and gas industries, and many more. The new analog and relay outputs provide the ability to take action by instantly controlling industrial processes and equipment based on the sensor readings and predefined thresholds to solve real-time problems.
How to Buy
Lantronix PremierWave® and xSenso® family products are available for purchase directly at www.Lantronix.com