BEC Technologies Inc., a global leader in providing a complete portfolio of advanced network communications solutions, today unveils its advanced In-vehicle 4G LTE M2M Router enabling mobile broadband connectivity for public transit, light rail, commercial Trucking/freight and first responders.
The BEC MX-1000 Advanced In-vehicle 4G/LTE M2M Router is a high performance all-in-one fixed wireless communications platform with enabling high availability, reliable and secure connectivity for mission critical applications and managed services such as: real-time video/CCTV, passenger Wi-Fi connectivity, asset tracking and fleet management.
The MX-1000 features a rugged compact design with integrated 4-port Gigabit switch, carrier-grade Wi-Fi access point, Multiple SSID and Hotspot functionality, multi-function USB host interfaces, embedded GPS with concurrent-multi-GNSS engine for GPS or GLONASS as well as a variety of configurable options. such as: dual SIM dual radio, power ignition control and cloud-based remote access/management.
To support the growing demands of M2M services, the MXConnect offers Enterprise level routing, advanced security functionality, Quality of Service (QoS), SPI firewall, and auto failover for consistent connectivity and network redundancy.
D’Andre Ladson, Director of Product Marketing, said:
“Transport continues to be a strong segment for M2M growth driven by variety or services and applications. The introduction of the MX-1000 strengthens our effort to offer innovative solutions that create value and business growth opportunities for our customers.”
- Ubiquitous Cellular Connectivity with Global LTE Band support and Fallback for 3G/2G
- Multi Carrier Multi Radio for Concurrent Connectivity and True-Seamless Failover
- Advanced APN Configuration for security and service management
- Carrier-Grade Wireless LAN with mSSID and hotpot functionality
- Enterprise class router with firewall, IPsec VPN, VLAN, QoS and IPv6 support
- Hardened enclosure, industrial-grade components with extended temperature range
- Supported by BEC’s Cloud-Based device management platform to extend network visibility and control of devices remotely
- Applications: Logistics/Transportation and Fleet, Public Safety/FirstNet
More Information : To learn more about the BEC MX-1000 Advanced In-Vehicle 4G LTE Router, visit http://bectechnologies.net/portfolio_item/mx1000/