Position Logic Dispatch Module and Virtual Dispatch Assistant Help Better Automate, Optimize and Manage Field Operations.
KORE, the world’s largest managed wireless network services provider specializing in machine-to-machine (M2M) communications, today announced the release of the Position Logic Dispatch Module and Virtual Dispatch Assistant™ (VDA). Position Logic, a division of KORE, provides precision location-based services for business-to-business applications.
The Position Logic Dispatch Module and Virtual Dispatch Assistant are complete dispatch planning solutions, providing immediate operational efficiencies with minimal investment. Substantially reducing hardware investments for fleet managers, the solutions provide all the benefits of dispatching solutions while eliminating the need to purchase personal navigators for each vehicle.
- At-a-Glance Trip and Trip Management Views
- Advanced Messaging Center, including Real-Time Chat
- Route Planning and Trip Delivery ETA
- Advanced reporting, including Workflow Variance Reporting
- Ability to monitor and manage fleets by Vehicle Status, Job Priority and Job Duration
- Robust Job and Route Logic and Scheduler, featuring streamlined Job and Route Creation through templates
- Integration with personal navigation devices, including models from Garmin and Magellan
“As a leading provider of logistics and field workforce solutions, the Position Logic team has developed the ideal solution to help fleet managers automate, optimize, plan and manage field operations,” said Gregory Roth, Advanced Applications Product Manager.
“These tools meet the critical need to control costs, improve customer experiences, increase market share and improve profitability.”
The new dispatch solutions from Position Logic help fleet managers monitor and manage operations, communications, customer service and business costs in real-time. A forthcoming video will provide details on how the tools can be used to improve customer satisfaction by gaining efficiencies, reducing costs, and improving productivity.