The integration between Cumulocity and Zapier enables Cumulocity customers to immediately automate tasks using over 500 SaaS business applications from companies like Salesforce, Amazon, Microsoft, Twitter, Facebook, Zendesk, Google, PayPal and SugarCRM.
The Zapier add-on to Cumulocity helps our customers to bring real-life data from their assets, e.g. machines, cars, trucks, compressors, consumer or medical appliances, into enterprise SaaS applications. It also enables our customers to remotely control their assets from those applications. This ensures that current and new SaaS business applications can be used for Internet of Things solution.
For example you can automate the following workflows without software coding:
- Send machine maintenance alerts to your CRM or trouble ticketing systems.
- Send sales or production information from machines into your ERP system.
- Send real time data into spreadsheets or BI tools for analysis.
- Create forms to support manual maintenance of configuration data for your assets.
- Improve customer service by automating standard interactions such as machine resets from your help desk tools.
- Send actions from your SaaS business applications to your assets e.g. switch something on or off.
Bernd Groß, CEO Cumulocity, says:
“At Cumulocity we want to empower enterprises to create the next generation of real time business processes and systems by effortlessly combining asset data with SaaS business applications.”
“We believe that with the right tools, you can have 10 times the impact with less work. No software coding, virtually no upfront investment – just UI enabled SaaS business application integration. This further demonstrates the power of our open IoT platform strategy.”