OneSimCard M2M, a worldwide provider of M2M / IoT services featuring low-cost data connectivity in over 160 countries, announces the launch of its “Chosen Alternative M2M Services.”
At CTIA 2016 in Las Vegas, OneSimCard is unveiling its chosen alternative M2M services. Small and Mid-Sized companies seeking M2M services from the major telecoms typically face both high minimum usage rates per SIM and high minimum amount of implemented SIM requirements. For many M2M applications these major telecom requirements significantly harm profitability and often make the service commercially nonviable. OneSimCard M2M offers IoT companies a premier alternative to the M2M services offered by the major telecoms companies in over 160 countries.
The OneSimCard M2M platform features:
- Secure Global Enterprise Portal
- Professional SIM Card Management System
- API for Customized Solutions
- Multiple Networks Per Country for Better Coverage and Redundancy
Key OneSimCard M2M Advantages Include:
- Focus on Small and Mid-Sized Companies : OneSimCard M2M understands the challenges faced by small and mid-sized companies when they search for a quality M2M service provider at a reasonable price for their application. The mission of OneSimCard M2M is to be the premier M2M provider for this segment.
- True Interest in Partnership Building : OneSimCard M2M evaluates each opportunity on its own merits without any high minimum SIM card requirements or activation fees. Our focus is on building is a long term partnership with all our customers.
- Intelligent Pricing by Application : OneSimCard M2M understands that many M2M applications require only small amounts of data usage each month. We are determined to work with all customers to create pricing which considers application data usage.
- Outstanding Customer Support : All OneSimCard M2M customers are assigned a dedicated Account Executive who will be responsible for managing the partnership. OneSimCard M2M also features highly qualified technical support 24/7.
- Solutions for the 2017 2G Network Shutdown : OneSimCard M2M will continue to offer 2G network support in 2017 and beyond. In addition, OneSimCard M2M offers cost effective migration options and outstanding migration bonuses.