New Bundled Offerings Reduce Costs, Increase Efficiencies and Accelerate Speed-to-Market for the Competitive IoT Innovation Market.
KORE, today announced KORE Power Solutions, a suite of end-to-end solutions for rapid IoT design, deployment and management.
KORE Power Solutions are built upon reliable, secure and scalable wireless connectivity, combined with best-in-class equipment from leading manufacturers, a solid and stable management platform and fortified by world-class support.
The new, customer-centric offering expresses KORE’s singular focus to identify and develop solutions that serve the needs of its customers in the rapidly developing IoT market. KORE Power Solutions solve business and technical challenges by reducing overall costs, increasing efficiencies and creating competitive advantages by accelerating speed-to-market.
KORE Power Solutions are turnkey IoT solutions comprised of four key components:
1. Connectivity: 4G LTE connectivity and unprecedented choice from Tier 1 operators
2. Equipment: From data center equipment such as routers and gateways to end-user facing devices, such as tablets
3. Platform: KORE’s award-winning PRiSMPro connectivity management platform enables management of all devices from a single user interface
4. Support: KORE sales, engineering and technical support teams delve deep into customer needs, as well as design and support customized solutions
KORE Power Solutions remove the complexity of building IoT solutions from disparate components, thus simplifying the supply chain and reducing interoperability challenges. These solutions deliver the unique ability to provide all aspects of an IoT infrastructure – from SIM cards to professional IT services – delivered via one contract, one invoice, one platform and one partner. KORE’s logistics management services spare the hassle of kitting, testing and provisioning solutions for rapid deployment.
From fully customizable rate plans, to a diverse portfolio of hardware, software and connectivity options, customers can select the bundle that meets their own unique business requirements, regardless of the vertical market in which they operate.
Alex Brisbourne, CEO of KORE, said:
“Driven by nearly endless monetization opportunities and increasing consumer demand, IoT-enabled offerings are a top priority for businesses in every industry. However, the ability to bring innovations to market in a timely fashion can be a crippling challenge.”
“KORE Power Solutions deliver the simplicity, flexibility, operational agility and speed-to-market that simply can’t be achieved by the traditional, fragmented vendor ecosystem.”
KORE Power Solutions can also be modified to include optional, value-added services such as:
- Professional IT Services, including site surveys and installations
- End-to-end network monitoring
- Managed Services, including monetization solutions that provide powerful billing capabilities and payment engines
- Device Management with administrative capabilities for deploying, securing, monitoring, integrating and managing mobile devices