C2M, Ericsson, Infiswift and Redd System new cloud partners adding compatibility with Meshlium, the IoT Gateway by Libelium. The IoT Marketplace presents five new solutions for industrial projects and air quality control and sums up 60 “ready to be deployed” kits to ease the IoT adoption.
Libelium reinforces its commitment with interoperability and expands its wide IoT Ecosystem. With this aim, the company has reached 40 Cloud platforms already integrated with Meshlium, the IoT Gateway.
One of the worldwide largest multinational networking and telecommunications companies, Ericsson, has joined Libelium Cloud partner program. The company is focused on transforming businesses providing an IoT platform to monitor parameters from sectors such us Industry 4.0, Smart Cities, Precision Farming or Air Quality monitoring.
Libelium has also integrated infiswift, an American IoT platform specialized in solar photovoltaic monitoring and precision farming; C2M, from Plasma company, which had already released an Application Development Kit at The IoT Marketplace; and Redd System, the second South American platform that joins Libelium ecosystem. These new partners have joined to existing Cloud platforms as Amazon Web Services, Arrow, Azure Microsoft, IBM Bluemix, Indra, Telefonica, Telit or Thingworx with which the company has already developed projects in more than 120 countries.
Alicia Asín, Libelium CEO, has stated:
“Big players have realized that the IoT market is not going to be dominated by a single company. The great interoperability of our IoT platform allows them to access to new market opportunities by connecting any sensor to any cloud platform through any communication protocol.”
IoT Kits to improve industrial and environmental applications
Libelium also presents five new solutions ready to be deployed through the IoT Marketplace, an initiative launched 15 months ago that sums up 60 kits in verticals such as Smart Agriculture, Air Quality, Smart Water, Smart Cities, Smart Parking or Industry 4.0 to ease the adoption of the IoT:
- Techedge has designed the first Smart Industrial Protocols Solution Kit with the SAP connector. This solution enables customized configuration with the hardware necessary to connect any industrial infrastructure.
- Aerostate has worked on an Air Quality Solution Kit to monitor air quality in real-time in cities. The dashboard provides heat maps showing pollution levels and compares information with predictive models.
- Libelium-JT-AWS-Devicepilot Development Kit is a ready-to-be-deployed solution with JT connectivity, Amazon connector and Devicepilot universal platform to visualize information.
- Libelium-Rayven Development Kit allows to develop solutions based on Rayven horizontal platform.
- Libelium Smart Industrial Protocols IoT Vertical Kit allows connect any sensor to an existing RS 485 industrial bus.