Based on Sequans’ Calliope LTE Cat 1 Platform; module supports AT&T’s LTE bands 2, 4, and 12.
Sequans Communications S.A.announced that its US130Q LTE Cat 1 module has been certified to operate on AT&T’s 4G LTE network, having achieved technical acceptance from AT&T’s Network Ready Lab.
The all-in-one LTE for IoT module is based on Sequans’ Calliope LTE Cat 1 Platform and includes memory, power management and a complete RF front-end for AT&T’s LTE bands, all in a single, affordable, compact, surface-mount package.
“We are very pleased to see the US130Q, one of several pin-compatible modules Sequans has designed for the US LTE market, now ready for deployment on AT&T’s LTE network,” said Danny Kedar, head of Sequans’ IoT business unit.
“It is the answer to demand from customers for an AT&T Cat 1 module and it is ideal for IoT applications such as vehicle telematics, security, and surveillance that need LTE Cat 1 throughput. US130Q is a complete solution and comes pre-integrated and pre-certified, significantly reducing time to market for device makers.”
AT&T’s Network Ready Lab program ensures that a module receiving AT&T’s technical acceptance meets AT&T’s performance, interoperability and feature requirements, and that it is approved to operate on AT&T’s 4G LTE network. The US130Q module, supporting LTE bands 2, 4, and 12, is based on Sequans’ Calliope LTE Cat 1 Platform that was ADAPT verified by AT&T last year.
Sequans US130Q module features:
- Based on Sequans’ Calliope LTE Cat 1 Platform:
- 3GPP Release 10 compliant
- PTCRB compliant
- Category 1 throughput (10 Mbps DL / 5 Mbps UL)
- Multi-band FDD and TDD capable
- Operates on LTE bands 2, 4, and 12
- Embedded OMA-DM client
- Supports Linux, Android, Windows and a wide range of embedded and realtime OSes
- Supports IoT-friendly interfaces, including UART, SDIO, USIM, USB 2.0 (including Microsoft MBIM), and 12S/PCM-TDM for audio
- Connects seamlessly to GNSS for asset and IoT device tracking
- Ultra small 22.5 X 22.5 X 1.5 mm LGA package
- Pin-compatible with other Sequans modules