The World’s First Connected, Secured Payment Card – Already Backed by Major Banks Like Emirates NBD – is Enabled by Curiosity™ IoT for Connectivity, Remote Device Management, and Data Intelligence.
Sprint’s Curiosity™ IoT is enabling connectivity, over-the-air device management and intelligent data capabilities for Dynamics’ Wallet Card™ – the world’s first connected payment card – as millions of consumers around the world begin to change the way they manage payment accounts and shop.
Already adopted by major global financial institutions, the Wallet Card will operate with seamless connectivity through Curiosity IoT, remote device management and instant intelligent data capabilities that benefit both banks and consumers alike.
“Dynamics Wallet Card connected by Curiosity IoT will shape the way individuals think about making purchases and managing multiple accounts, using a single digital card,” said Ivo Rook, senior vice president, IoT & product development at Sprint. “We’re proud that Dynamics has put its trust in our expertise and disruptive IoT technology, bringing Curiosity IoT to life with Wallet Card.”
“Today, we are bringing the consumer closer to the bank, allowing banks to help customers like never before,” said Jeff Mullen, CEO of Dynamics, Inc.
“With Wallet Card powered by Curiosity IoT, banks can now be seamlessly connected to their consumers to help them when they need it most.”
In the UAE, Emirates NBD continues to be one of the world’s most visionary banks and aims to revolutionize the payment experience using Wallet Card and Curiosity IoT.
“Emirates NBD is bringing some of the leading card technologies in the world to the UAE to provide customers with added value and convenience, making their banking lives simpler. With the Wallet Card powered by Sprint Curiosity IoT, our customers will soon be able to subscribe to new cards and manage their existing ones with unprecedented levels of choice, flexibility, and security never offered before in the UAE,” said Suvo Sarkar, Senior Executive Vice President & Group Head – Retail Banking & Wealth Management at Emirates NBD.
Global Connectivity. Intelligent Data. Unparalleled Security and Management.
- Worldwide Functionality: Wallet Cards will be able to travel around the world seamlessly through Curiosity’s connectivity-agnostic design and ease of use.
- Over-the-Air Device Management, Security and Intelligent Data: Curiosity’s IoT-dedicated network, built together with a purpose-engineered operating system, is unmatched in enabling the management of millions of Wallet Cards remotely. Connectivity will permit users to interact with the cards in new ways and experience enhanced user experiences while providing a number of a number of new security features enabled by the IoT connectivity.
- Wallet Card™ technology and benefits: Dynamics’ Wallet Card is a full telecommunications platform in the same size and shape as a normal credit or debit card. With almost 200 internal components, the device incorporates a number of cutting-edge technologies like:
- Cell phone chip and antenna
- Battery and organic recharging chip
- Card-programmable magnetic stripe, EMV chip and contactless chip
- 65,000 pixel display and user interface
The global expansion of Dynamics’ Wallet Card powered by Curiosity IoT is part of an expanding solutions portfolio from Sprint. Focused on connecting people, places and things, Sprint Business can transform and manage an entire organization’s information systems operation to make doing business easier and smarter – from SMBs, enterprises to government organizations. Powerful converged solutions leverage Sprint’s mobile solutions, a world-class wireline network that connects more than 195 countries, leading IT management features and the ground-breaking Curiosity IoT platform to take on the global challenges of today and tomorrow.