Fibocom, a leading global provider of IoT (Internet of Things) wireless solution and wireless communication modules, releases its new global high-performance smart module SC138 for the market of Europe, Asia, Australia and Brazil.
Fibocom SC138 is a smart module designed with Qualcomm QCM6125 platform, which comes with high-end Octa-core platform 4 * A73 2.0G + 4 * A53 1.8G processor. The module integrates a high-performance graphics engine, together with high-speed Hexagon Vector Extensions（HVX）image processing technology, to support smooth 4K video playing and multi-channel camera input with low power consumption.
Fibocom SC138 supports a variety of long-distance communication modes as well as short-distance 2.4G+5G wireless transmission technology like Wi-Fi / Bluetooth. With built-in LNA, the module also supports GNSS wireless positioning technology. Fibocom SC138 presets open Android operating system and comes with rich extension interfaces such as MIPI / USB / UART / SPI / I2C, making it a preferred solution for the core system of wireless intelligent products.
Fibocom SC138 supports mobile computing to facilitate both data computing and transmission, and can be widely applied in industries such like smart wireless payment, smart robot, smart home, smart city, in-vehicle applications and etc. It is an outstanding core system solution for IoT applications.
The mass production of Fibocom SC138 smart module is planned to start in Q2 2021.
Fibocom SC138 Smart Wireless Communication Module
- CPU with Powerful Computing: Qualcomm high-end Octa-core platform 4 * A73 2.0G + 4 * A53 1.8G processor
- High performance GPU: integrated graphics engine, supports smooth 4K video playing.
- Dual-Screen Video Output: High-definition FHD, supports multi-channel camera input
- High precision GNSS positioning: supports GPS/Beidou/GLONASS to meet the positioning needs of high-speed mobile scenes
- Widely used in industries such as smart wireless payment, smart home, smart robot, smart city, and etc.
IoT White Paper
Simplify IoT solution development with Intel and Microsoft
- Intelligent Edge White Paper Series -