CradlePoint announced today completion of Sprint certification for their new 4G WiMax and 3G EVDO Business Grade Modems.
CradlePoint, the leading provider of 4G/3G routers, is adding a Business Grade Modem series to their product line to further increase network uptime required for business applications dependent on 3G and/or 4G network connectivity.
Each of CradlePoint’s Business Grade Modems delivers higher performance with increased reliability and security when combined with mission critical fixed routers like the MBR1400 and CBA750. CradlePoint’s Business Grade Modem series provides a modular, flexible approach for business customers to select the best mix of Sprint network technology for required business applications and diverse geographic deployments.
“Sprint’s open approach to expanding the M2M ecosystem, flexible and robust networks, and proven ability to execute solutions helps partners and customers benefit from M2M opportunities,” said Wayne Ward, vice president of Emerging Solutions Group, Sprint. “Partners like CradlePoint bring distinct enhancements to our M2M portfolio. Our value proposition is built on streamlining the process of deploying M2M solutions, while enabling customers to tap into our extensive M2M ecosystem, where they can choose from a broad selection of applications and expertise to support their specific objectives.”
“While CradlePoint provides the industries’ broadest range of consumer modem support, we recognized that businesses need an integrated custom solution which is more reliable for their business critical applications,” said Ryan Adamson, COO of CradlePoint. “We have integrated world-class modem technology that, when combined with our routers and the specific design of the Sprint network, provides higher performance, reliability and security required for continuous uptime from Sprint’s mobile broadband networks.”
CradlePoint’s Business Grade Modems series provide a number of key features:
BUSINESS GRADE PERFORMANCE
- CradlePoint’s Business Grade Modems utilize external antennas that can boost performance 50-70% over a conventional USB data stick on Sprint’s 4G network.
- CradlePoint’s routers provide Antenna Remoting, which makes it possible to place a router and business grade modem at a location within a customer’s building that receives the highest signal strength and performance.
BUSINESS GRADE RELIABILITY
- CradlePoint Business Grade Modems provides 24×7 reliability by utilizing improved heat dissipation to improve modem stability.
- The modular configuration and locking system also eliminates any connection failure that may occur with use of a conventional USB data modem.
BUSINESS GRADE SECURITY
- CradlePoint’s Business Grade Modem incorporates a security enclosure that can be locked to ensure that the modem is theft proof and always provides business connectivity.
- The modular design of the Business Grade Modem series allows customers to meet their specific performance needs by connecting to either the Sprint 3G or 4G networks.
CradlePoint’s Business Grade Modems are designed to work with the new MBR1400 and the CBA750 Mission-critical Broadband Routers. The Business Grade Modem for 4G WiMAX (MC100W) is listed at $259.99 MSRP. The Business Grade Modem for 3G EVDO (MC100E-SP) is listed at $299.99 MSRP. Both models are available now from CradlePoint’s Authorized Partners. Contact CradlePoint at 208-287-5440 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
With more than 10 years of experience with machine-to-machine (M2M), Sprint has been at the forefront of this wireless industry revolution, teaming with and supporting a large and diverse portfolio of innovative partners to create smarter wireless solutions. Sprint and its partners have already brought to market a wide array of solutions that feature a host of devices running on its network, which are changing the way people work and live – including benefits to a variety of categories. To learn more, view this special “What if …” M2M video and visit www.sprint.com/m2m.