Telefónica and Dell collaborate to deliver the broadest pay-as-you-go mobile broadband service for notebooks and tablets across Europe — enabled with a single M2M SIM | Dell NetReady, powered by Telefónica, is an enhanced 3G connectivity solution for laptops and tablets— delivering on-demand high-speed Internet access | The solution allows companies to provide their workforce with fast and reliable connectivity, anytime and anywhere, paying only for what they need
Telefónica Digital and Dell have signed an agreement to provide integrated mobile connectivity for Windows 7 and Windows 8 devices anywhere in Europe through the Dell NetReady solution, a pay-as-you-go connectivity bundle.
Dell’s hardware is provided with mobile connectivity through Telefónica, one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies.
Dell NetReady gives the user immediate access to the Internet on their devices in a fast and reliable way, anytime and anywhere, thanks to an incorporated M2M SIM-card and a simple and intuitive application that allows the customer to choose in real time from a wide range of connectivity bundles that best suit their needs.
A solution aimed at businesses
In an increasingly dynamic, complex and competitive global marketplace, companies are demanding easy-to-use mobile connectivity solutions that allow them to go online at any time in any place.
The new connectivity solution announced today has a number of key business benefits:
- It is activated out of the box and is ready to go.
- Once registered, pay-as-you-go bundles are available at the touch of a button, from 30 minutes up to 1 month.
- Two tariff structures have been created providing cost effective long term access and short term transparent data roaming charges.
- Bundles also move with the user from country to country ensuring transparent and clear pricing at all times.
IoT White Paper
Simplify IoT solution development with Intel and Microsoft
- Intelligent Edge White Paper Series -