Solution Connects Devices to Enterprise Applications to Realize Benefits of Proven Everyware Cloud Technology in Private Data Centers.
Eurotech, a leading supplier of embedded technologies, products and systems, today announces the Everyware Server, a powerful M2M integration platform offering for on-premises deployment. By offering the proven functionality and services of Everyware Cloud, integrated with powerful and reliable server hardware, enterprises now can have high levels of data security and privacy with device and data management capabilities deployed on an appliance in their facility. Any device within the enterprise infrastructure can connect to the Everyware Server and provide near real-time inputs to business applications and systems.
“Many customers want the tools and benefits of a public cloud solution, but need to keep their data secure in their own data center.”
“Eurotech developed the Everyware Server to meet the needs of these customers in industrial, healthcare, transportation and other markets with an easy to implement, efficient and secure solution that can be seamlessly integrated into an enterprise IT infrastructure. With proven Eurotech hardware and software, customers are able to connect the world of devices in the field with their business logic to get their M2M solution up and running very quickly.”
The Everyware Server offers the following benefits:
- Control and privacy for enterprise data and devices
- Data management including always-on collection, storage, analysis and access
- Device management for centralized application updates, configuration and remote reboots
- Security and reliability through standard protocols
- Quick and easy setup; plug in the system and configure using an intuitive web interface
- 1TB storage capacity and fast processing with on-premises appliance
- Industrial-grade, 1U, 19” rack-mount server hardware
The Everyware Server delivers actionable data from the field to applications and business processes, dashboards and reports. The power and flexibility of the Everyware Server allows customers to rapidly change and adapt as the business evolves and is available immediately.