Ultra-compact industrial-grade router for a wide range of control and telemetry applications.
BEC Technologies Inc., a global provider of wireless network connectivity solutions to mobile operators, service providers, enterprise and Industrial markets, today announced the new industrial 4G/LTE Wireless router (MX-200) to its MXConnect Machine-to-Machine (M2M) Product Series. The ultra-compact industrial grade MX-200 brings secure and robust wireless data connectivity for a myriad of M2M applications such as SCADA (supervisory control and data acquisition), digital signage, remote surveillance and metering.
Businesses in almost every vertical sector are investing heavily in M2M to improve existing processes, operational efficiencies, and the potential for new revenue generating services. Ultimately, business objectives focused on cost savings and maximizing ROI (return on investment) are the primary business drivers for adoption today.
D’Andre Ladson, Product Marketing Director for BEC, said:
“For applications that require cellular data connectivity of existing serial and Ethernet attached devices, the MX-200 will allow customers to deploy machine-to-machine (M2M) solutions quickly, cost effectively and lower the total cost of ownership (TCO).”
The MX-200 Industrial 4G/LTE Wireless Router features:
- Ubiquitous Cellular Connectivity with Global LTE Band support and Fallback for 3G/2G
- Multiple APN Configuration for security and service management
- Flexible network configuration; Gigabit Ethernet ports can serve as LAN, segmented LAN or single LAN and WAN Interfaces
- RS-232 Interface enabling serial device connectivity over IP
- Automatic failover for network resilience and mission-critical operation
- Enterprise class router with firewall, IPsec VPN, VLAN, QoS and IPv6 support
- Ultra-Compact and lightweight design for simplified deployments and discrete mounting virtually anywhere
- Hardened enclosure, industrial-grade components with extended temperature range and flexible input voltage selection
- Supported by BEC’s Cloud-Based device management platform to extend network visibility and control of devices remotely
- Applications: SCADA, Retail (PoS), Digital Signage, Remote Monitoring
“BEC Technologies is focused on driving M2M adoption globally and across vertical market segments. Our Product line is expanding quickly and CTIA in Las Vegas, NV was a great chance for us to get our customers and partners in the region up to speed on our latest solutions”, said D’Andre Ladson, Director of Product Marketing.
Learn more about the BEC Machine-to-Machine (M2M) Product Series: http://bectechnologies.net/portfolio_item/mx-200/