Tele2 AB (Tele2) today announces a strengthened presence and new partnerships for its Machine-to-Machine (M2M)/Internet of Things (IoT) implementations in the Benelux region.
Tele2 has during the last couple of months signed up a number of new local partners, as well as strengthened its own presence in the region, to even better meet the increasing demand of M2M/IoT implementations.
Rami Avidan, Commercial Director at Tele2 M2M, comments:
“I am happy to announce a number of new strong partnerships in the Benelux.”
“By integrating and partnering with best of breed local partners in the region, we make sure that our customers get qualitative solutions tailored to their specific needs. Through our partnerships, we also make it simpler and quicker for the customers to roll-out the solutions in scale.”
“The Benelux area is one of our focus regions, and these activities further increase our growth in the area”.
The new partners that Tele2 announces are:
- RedSalt – A Local System Integrator (SI) partner, focus on inspiring customers to embark on their IoT journey with the best IoT workshops in the region – www.redsalt.nl
- Giant Leap Technologies – IoT specialists, local SI with specialized knowledge in different industries and the experience needed to connect anything, anywhere – www.giantleap.info
- MobileTrack – Specialists in LBS and IoT solutions for Care&Comfort, Safety&Security and Heavy Industries – www.mobiletrack.nl
- MultiCap – Value Added Distributor with unique track & trace platform – www.multicap.be
- Service Cruiser – Innovative Field Service outsourcing partner focused on supporting IoT device vendors, integrators, service providers and retailers – www.servicecruiser.com
- AVIC – IoT specialists, experienced team that has worked in the industry for years. Specialized knowledge in different industries and interesting niche solutions – www.avic.nl