myDevices and Senet combine capabilities to encourage innovation and enable rapid deployment of LoRa IoT applications.
myDevices, creators of Cayenne, the world’s first drag-and-drop IoT project builder, and Senet, the first and only North American provider of public, low-power, wide-area networks (LPWANs) for long range-based (LoRa®-based) Internet of Things (IoT) applications, today announced their IoT technology partnership.
The collaboration between the two companies will provide an integration of Senet’s open, standards-based network with myDevices’ connected device solution to simplify the creation and deployment of IoT projects utilizing the LoRa® ecosystem.
“This partnership will facilitate our mission of enabling seamless deployment of IoT business applications using LoRa LPWAN technology,” said Will Yapp, Vice President of Business Development a Senet.
“myDevices’ Cayenne software provides our mutual enterprise customers with the necessary tools to create and rapidly prototype LoRa IoT solutions.”
myDevices was awarded the Best IoT Edge Gateway Solution at the IoT Evolution Expo when it was launched in January 2016. Since then more than 30,000 developers and engineers have downloaded the easy IoT project builder.
The Cayenne solution has revolutionary capabilities, including:
- Automatic device and sensor discovery
- Drag-and-drop widgets that let developers easily visualize real-time and historical data online or from a mobile app
- Triggers that allow one sensor, motor or actuator to invoke an action on another device
- Threshold alerts that send emails or SMS messages based on customizable criteria
- The ability to schedule specific days and times when motors, valves and actuators turn on and turn off