Metova ‘LoRa Cert’ and ‘LoRa Link’ Provide Everything Needed to Test, Certify, Operate and Maintain a Powerful LoRa Network.
Metova, a provider of mobile, connected car, connected home and IoT Solutions, today announced a suite of LoRa offerings designed to facilitate testing and certification of new connected devices as well as manage and operate LoRa networks and installations.
As businesses and industries are increasingly adopting connected devices to improve workflow, maintain customer satisfaction and increase profitability, Metova’s LoRa offerings provide simple, powerful and scalable facilities needed to make the leap into the connected world of the Internet of Things (IoT).
Metova ‘LoRa Cert’, a new industry-proven testing and certification offering, allows for network operators and hardware suppliers to run real-world tests on new hardware using network-specific settings before deploying fully across a live LoRa network. Metova’s tests ensure that hardware properly responds to configuration requests, increased or decreased bandwidth and power draw, and otherwise will not disrupt a LoRa network – a must-have for hardware builders, and operators of LoRa networks, to ensure one bad set of devices doesn’t disrupt the rest. For network providers requiring devices to conform to their own protocol on top of the LoRa platform, Metova can ensure compliance with any custom requirements.
“LoRa’s long-range, low power-draw and affordability make it an excellent choice for industries that require connectivity for metering, agriculture, logistics and much more, but it’s essential for both hardware builders and network operators to know that all parts of the network operate reliably within certain guidelines,” said Andrew Cowart, CTO at Metova.
“As experts in LoRa and a LoRa Alliance member, we’re proud to offer our trusted certification testing and LoRa Link, enabling any company that builds connected devices or that can benefit from a connected workforce to take control by utilizing LoRa.”
Metova LoRa Link is a complete LoRa server solution offering everything needed to operate and maintain a powerful LoRa Network. LoRa Link’s simple web application allows for easy, intuitive control of key LoRa network functions including device management, network control and integration with external services. In addition, LoRa Link’s simplified architecture and unique underlying technology allow for it to scale easily.
Metova LoRa Offerings:
- Automated Testing: Set up automated tests when you integrate new devices on your network. Ensure that they respond to your configuration commands and won’t disrupt the other nodes on your network.
- Certification: ‘LoRa Cert’ certifies hardware for adoption in existing LoRa networks. Facilitates large-scale hardware adoption in municipal and large-scale LoRa networks.
- Gateway Management: Simple to use interface for adding new gateways and creating custom channel plans with a map view to see where gateways are located.
- Integrated: Whether it’s controlling data going to devices or getting data out, LoRa Link easily integrates with existing hardware.
- Custom Network Algorithm Builder: Easily optimize a network based on specific needs and requirements.
- Full Control: Send any MAC command or custom downlink – whether you need to debug a device for development or need specific control of a single deployed device.
- Complete Transparency: LoRa Link puts the full LoRa stack at your fingertips while exposing uplinks received and downlinks sent.